Bandito Chili Dogs
- 1 pound hot dogs
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili, with or without beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 10 hot dog buns
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 to 2 cups corn chips, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Place hot dogs in slow cooker.
- Combine chili, soup and green chiles. Pour over hot dogs. Cover.
- Cook on LOW for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Serve hot dogs in buns. Top with chili mixture, onion, corn chips and cheese.