Bandito Chili Dogs
- 1 pound hot dogs
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili, with or without beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 10 hot dog buns
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 to 2 cups corn chips, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Place hot dogs in slow cooker.
- Combine chili, soup and green chiles. Pour over hot dogs. Cover.
- Cook on LOW for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Serve hot dogs in buns. Top with chili mixture, onion, corn chips and cheese.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.