BBQ Beef Sandwiches
- 1 (3 pound) chuck roast
- 1 cup water
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mustard
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Put roast, water and bouillon cubes into a slow cooker and cook on
LOW for 8 to 10 hours, until tender.
- Shred meat with two forks and retain 1 cup of the juice from cooking.
- Add remaining ingredients to shredded meat.
- Put back into slow cooker and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours (or on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2