- 1 (3 pound) roast
- 2 firm tomatoes, chopped
- 3 to 4 scallions, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Comino (cumin)
- Cook the beef on LOW in a slow cooker for 6 to 8 hours with the seasonings.
- Cool and shred beef.
- Cook tomatoes and scallions and add to beef.
- Place meat mixture on flour tortillas and roll up. Drop into hot oil until golden brown. Drain.
- Top with green chiles, sour cream, guacamole, salsa and shredded cheese.
- Serve on a bed of shredded lettuce.
>> SLOW COOKER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.