- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (4 to 4 1/2 pound) boneless chuck roast, halved
- 8 to 10 sandwich rolls, split
- Combine seasonings; rub over roast. Place in a slow cooker.
and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.
with a fork.
- Serve on rolls.
No liquid is added to the slow cooker because the moisture comes
from the roast.