- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (4 to 4 1/2 pound) boneless chuck roast, halved
- 8 to 10 sandwich rolls, split
- Combine seasonings; rub over roast. Place in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Shred with a fork.
- Serve on rolls.
No liquid is added to the slow cooker because the moisture comes
from the roast.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Sandwich Recipes