Gooey Chicken Burritos
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) jar salsa (heat desired)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can mild diced green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar and jack blend cheese
- 1 small onion
- Handful stuffed Spanish olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons tapioca
- Flour tortillas
- Combine all ingredients, except tortillas, in slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Spoon onto warmed tortillas and roll burrito-style.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Sandwich Recipes