Italian Dressing Beef Sandwiches
- 1 (6 pound) sirloin tip or rolled rump roast
- 1 large onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Accent (optional)
- 2 envelopes Good Seasons Italian salad dressing mix (dry)
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Bring all seasonings and enough water to completely cover roast to a boil in a pan on the stove, then put into slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW all day, then let it set in the juices overnight in the refrigerator after it has been sliced or minced.
- Reheat in the oven or microwave the next day and serve on hard buns.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.