Italian Dressing Beef Sandwiches
- 1 (6 pound) sirloin tip or rolled rump roast
- 1 large onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Accent (optional)
- 2 envelopes Good Seasons Italian salad dressing mix (dry)
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Bring all seasonings and enough water
to completely cover roast to a boil in a pan on the stove, then
put into slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW all day, then let it set in the
juices overnight in the refrigerator after it has been sliced or
- Reheat in the oven or microwave the next day and serve on hard buns.