This is absolutely divine!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 pint whipping cream (whipped)
- 1 can blueberries, drained; reserving juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Crust: Cream butter then mix in other ingredients. Press into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes in 325 degree F oven.
- Cool completely.
- Filling: Using mixer cream together cream cheese and sugar; gradually adding
the sugar; add vanilla extract.
- Whip 1/2 pint whipping cream and fold into cream cheese
mixture. Spread onto cooled crust.
- Topping: Pour reserved blueberry juice into saucepan.
- Add cornstarch and sugar; stir to blend.
- Add lemon juice and butter. Heat until thickened.
- Remove from heat; add blueberries.
- Cool and spread over filling.
Posted by TurtleBug at Recipe Goldmine 11/8/2001 9:19 am.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes