As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups Graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- Combine Graham crackers, 1/4 cup sugar and butter. Press into bottom of a 9-inch
- In a bowl, combine beaten eggs and sugar.
- Add cream cheese and vanilla extract.
Blend well. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cinnamon over top.
- When cool, pour blueberry pie filling over baked mixture.
- Chill overnight.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Serves 9 to 12.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes