- 3 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 ounces frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs, butter or margarine and chopped nuts in mixing
bowl. Spread half of crumb mixture in bottom of 8-inch buttered pan and press firmly.
- In a double boiler, melt marshmallows in milk; cool to room temperature. Do not
allow to thicken.
- Fold non-dairy whipped topping into marshmallow mixture. Gently
spread half the marshmallow mixture over crumbs.
- Mix pie filling with lemon juice
and spread over marshmallow mixture. Layer with remaining marshmallow mixture and
top with remaining Graham cracker crumb mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
Nutritional Information: 114 Calories (kcal); 6g Total Fat; (47% calories
from fat); 1g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 13mg Cholesterol; 130mg Sodium
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes