- 9 precooked lasagna strips
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pint blueberries
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay three strips of lasagna noodles in bottom of greased 9-inch square baking
- In bowl, combine ricotta cheese, sugar and egg; beat well.
- In separate bowl,
combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter; mix well.
- Top lasagna noodles with
one-third the blueberries and one-third the cinnamon mixture.
- Repeat layer twice.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes