Butterfinger Angel Dessert
- 1 angel food cake, torn in pieces
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 stick
(1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 quart whipped cream
or Cool Whip
- 6 Butterfinger bars, crushed, divided
- Beat confectioners' sugar, butter and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in whipped cream or Cool Whip.
- Put half of cake pieces into a trifle dish.
- Spread half of the sugar/cream mixture over the cake.
- Reserve about 1/4 of the crushed
candy bars, and sprinkle the rest over the sugar/cream mixture.
- Add the remainder
of the cake.
- Top with the remaining sugar/cream mixture.
- Evenly scatter the remaining
crushed candy bar on top.
- Chill for at least an hour or two before serving.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.