- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars
- Mix flour, coconut, brown sugar and margarine until crumbly and pat into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees F, stirring frequently until brown.
- Cream together the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, Cool Whip and miniature
marshmallows. Put on top of crust.
- Mix together the milk and pudding and put on the cream cheese layer.
- Put a layer of Cool Whip atop this layer.
- Crumble 4 Butterfinger candy bars and sprinkle them on top of Cool Whip layer.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.