- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars
- Mix flour, coconut, brown sugar and margarine until crumbly and pat into a 13
x 9-inch pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees F, stirring frequently until brown.
- Cream together the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, Cool Whip and miniature
marshmallows. Put on top of crust.
- Mix together the milk and pudding and put on the cream cheese layer.
- Put a layer of Cool Whip atop this layer.
- Crumble 4 Butterfinger candy bars and sprinkle them
on top of Cool Whip layer.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes