- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
cup Cool Whip
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup confectioners’
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 4 Butterfinger
- Mix flour, coconut, brown sugar and margarine until crumbly and pat into a 13
x 9-inch pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees F, stirring frequently until
- Cream together the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, Cool Whip and miniature
marshmallows. Put on top of crust.
- Mix together the milk and pudding and put on the cream cheese layer.
- Put a layer
of Cool Whip atop this layer.
- Crumble 4 Butterfinger candy bars and sprinkle them
on top of Cool Whip layer.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.