- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 small boxes instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine flour, sugar, butter and nuts in a bowl; mix well. Press into a 13 x
9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Blend cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip thoroughly.
Spread over crust.
- Beat pudding mix with milk, condensed milk and vanilla extract
in a mixer bowl until smooth. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Chill for several hours.
- Garnish with additional nuts or coconut.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.