- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 small boxes instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine flour, sugar, butter and nuts in a bowl; mix well. Press into a 13 x
9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Blend cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip thoroughly.
Spread over crust.
- Beat pudding mix with milk, condensed milk and vanilla extract
in a mixer bowl until smooth. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Chill for several hours.
- Garnish with additional nuts or coconut.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes