Butterscotch Dessert 2
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (9 ounce)
container frozen whipped topping
- 1 small box instant butterscotch pudding
- 1 small box instant coconut cream pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Thaw whipped topping.
- Blend margarine, flour and nuts. Pat into bottom of 13 x
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Cream confectioners' sugar and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Fold 3/4 carton
of whipped topping into mixture. Spread mixture on top of crust.
- Mix butterscotch
pudding and coconut cream pudding in bowl.
- Add milk and beat until thick. Spread
mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over top.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.