- 1 (11.3 ounce) package pecan sandies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 (3.4 ounce) boxes instant butterscotch pudding
- 3 1/4 cups milk
- Chopped pecans (optional)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place cookies in food processor and process until finely crumbled.
- Stir together cookie crumbs, melted butter and flour in a medium bowl.
- Transfer cookie crumb mixture into a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Press evenly along bottom of pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. With mixer on low speed, beat in 2 cups whipped topping just until combined.
- Spread cream cheese layer on top of crust.
- Using a mixer, beat both boxes of butterscotch pudding with milk on low speed until thick. Spread on top of cream cheese layer.
- Spread remaining whipped topping on top.
- Garnish with chopped pecans if desired.