Caramel Cinnamon Apples
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 Jonathan or Macintosh apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125ml) caramel topping
- Melt butter in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté apples, sugar and cinnamon for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring
frequently, or until apples begin to turn golden.
- When apples begin to caramelize, remove from heat.
- Stir in pecans.
- Serve with caramel topping.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.