This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chocolate-Raspberry Dessert Panini
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (16 ounce) loaf sliced cinnamon swirl bread
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, grated or use mini chocolate chips
- Seedless red raspberry jam
- Confectioners' sugar
- Drain ricotta cheese in a strainer over a bowl.
- Brush 1 side of each slice of
bread with butter and place, butter side down, on a preparation tray.
- Combine drained ricotta cheese and chocolate in a small bowl.
- Spread 2 tablespoons
cheese mixture on each of 8 slices of bread.
- Spread 2 teaspoons jam on each of the
8 remaining slices of bread.
- Place, jam side down, over cheese mixture.
- Cook in Panini grill until browned.
- Transfer to cutting board and allow to cool slightly.
- Cut in halves or quarters and place on dessert plate.
- Sift with confectioners' sugar.
Yields 8 sandwiches.
Serving Idea: Decorate plate by drizzling with chocolate sauce and melted red
Recipe credit: Midwest Dairy Council