Cinnamon Macaroon Peaches
Baked peach halves, filled with a toasted macaroon mixture of oats, coconut and
almonds, are served with a cinnamon-accented sweetened sour cream.
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) cling peach halves
- 1/4 cup
finely chopped slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon packed
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick®
Pure Vanilla Extract
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drain peach syrup, reserving 1/4 cup. Arrange peach halves in small baking dish,
cut side up.
- Prepare macaroon mixture by mixing almonds, coconut, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon
in small bowl.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Top each peach half with 1/4 of the macaroon mixture.
- Add vanilla to reserved peach syrup; spoon over top.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until peaches are hot and macaroon topping is lightly
- Mix sour cream, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
Serve with peaches.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Recipe and photo credit: