Cloud Nine Marshmallow Delight
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 14 Graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- Melt marshmallows and milk in double boiler and cool.
- Whip cream until stiff. Pat half the cracker crumbs in a 9-inch square dish.
- Add pineapple to marshmallow mixture and fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon onto crumbs and sprinkle remaining crumbs on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes