Cloud Nine Marshmallow Delight
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 14 Graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- Melt marshmallows and milk in double boiler and cool.
- Whip cream until stiff. Pat half the cracker crumbs in a 9-inch square dish.
- Add pineapple to marshmallow mixture and fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon onto crumbs and sprinkle remaining crumbs on top.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.