Coconut Angel Squares
- 1 (8-inch) prepared angel food cake, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.4 ounce) boxes instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Place cake cubes in a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch dish.
- In a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Add ice cream; beat on low just until combined.
- Spoon over cake cubes.
- Spread with whipped
topping; sprinkle with coconut. cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Yield 12-15 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes