Cream Cherry Crunch
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners'
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Crust: Mix well and press into a 13 x 9-inch cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F
until brown, about 20 minutes.
- Cool thoroughly.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
- Prepare Dream Whip according
to instructions (with milk and vanilla extract). Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into cooled crust and chill.
- Top with pie filling.
- Chill for two hours.
Blueberry Dessert: In the crust, use 1 cup flour, 1/2 cup margarine, softened,
and 1 cup chopped pecans. In filling, using 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
instead of cherry.