Cream Cherry Crunch
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Mix ingredients well and press into a 13 x 9 inch cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until brown, about 20 minutes.
- Cool thoroughly.
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
- Prepare Dream Whip according to instructions (with milk and vanilla extract). Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into cooled crust and chill.
- Top with pie filling.
- Chill for two hours.
Blueberry Dessert: In the crust, use 1 cup flour, 1/2 cup butter, softened, and 1 cup chopped pecans. In filling, using 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling instead of cherry.