Creamy Coconut Dessert
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 4 cups cold milk
- 3 (3.4 ounce) packages instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and sugar.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in pecans.
- Press into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in one cup Cool Whip. Spread over the crust.
- In a separate bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set.
- Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.