Creamy Peach Dessert
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 (3 ounce) box cook & serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4-5 medium ripe peaches, peeled and diced
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, beat the milk, butter and egg.
- Combine the flour, pudding mix, baking powder and salt; add to milk mix. Beat
on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Top with peaches.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and cream.
- Drop by tablespoonsful over peaches.
- Combine the cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 55-60 minutes, or until puffed and golden.
- Cool, then refrigerate.