Fat Man's Misery
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 14 chocolate wafers, crushed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg
- Few drops almond flavoring
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Line a pie pan with wafer crumbs.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and cream again.
- Add almond flavoring. Spread this on the crumbs.
- Whip cream with sugar;
add vanilla extract, then pecans. Fold until well blended. Spread over first mixture.
- Cover with more crushed wafers.
- Let stand in refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes