Fat Man's Misery
- 14 chocolate wafers, crushed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg
- Few drops almond flavoring
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Line a pie pan with wafer crumbs.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and cream again.
- Add almond flavoring. Spread this on the crumbs.
- Whip cream with sugar;
add vanilla extract, then pecans. Fold until well blended. Spread over first mixture.
- Cover with more crushed wafers.
- Let stand in refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.