- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) sweet, unsalted butter
- 1 small bag frozen blueberries
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Orange liqueur
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a large skillet melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the berries and sprinkle
with the sugar. Cook until they give off liquid and collapse. This will take about
- Flambé quickly with orange liqueur.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve hot over vanilla ice cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.