- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) sweet, unsalted butter
- 1 small bag frozen blueberries
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Orange liqueur
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a large skillet melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the berries and sprinkle
with the sugar. Cook until they give off liquid and collapse. This will take about
- Flambé quickly with orange liqueur.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve hot over vanilla ice cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes