Floating Raspberries Dessert
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 to 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 24 marshmallows
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 small box raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup hot liquid
- 1 package frozen raspberries
- Mix sugar, butter and flour for crust.
- Add nuts; press into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 300 degrees F.
- Combine marshmallows and milk in saucepan; heat until melted. Cool.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Refrigerate to cool; pour into crust.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot liquid. If frozen raspberries are used, heat juice with
water for this hot liquid. Otherwise, just use hot water.
- Add raspberries; chill until partially set.
- Pour over marshmallow mixture; chill until firm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.