Fluffy Marshmallow-Mint Dessert
- 1 (16 ounce) package cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (40 cookies), crushed
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (12 ounce) cartons frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/3 cups small pastel mints (5 1/2 ounces)
- Reserve 1/4 cup of crushed cookies for garnish.
- Combine the remaining cookies
with butter; press into an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Fold together whipped topping, marshmallows and mints; pour over crust.
- Garnish with reserved cookies.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 days before serving.
Yield: 18-20 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes