Fried Apple Burritos
- 6 medium flour tortillas
- 1 (1 pound 4 ounce) can apple pie filling
- Oil for deep frying
- Confectioners' sugar
- Warm tortillas over stove burner or in microwave oven for easy rolling.
- Place about 2 tablespoons apple filling near center of each tortilla. Fold back flap over
filling, fold in sides and roll, sealing filling well to prevent oil splatters.
- Heat oil (about 1 inch deep) to 360 degrees F.
- Fry apple burritos with flap ends underneath. Hold down with tongs a few seconds
to fry evenly. Fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
6 to 8 servings
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 15, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.