Fried Apple Burritos
- 6 medium flour tortillas
- 1 (1 pound 4 ounce) can apple pie filling
- Oil for deep frying
- Confectioners' sugar
- Warm tortillas over stove burner or in microwave oven for easy rolling.
- Place about 2 tablespoons apple filling near center of each tortilla. Fold back flap over
filling, fold in sides and roll, sealing filling well to prevent oil splatters.
- Heat oil (about 1 inch deep) to 360 degrees F.
- Fry apple burritos with flap ends underneath. Hold down with tongs a few seconds
to fry evenly. Fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
6 to 8 servings
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 15, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes