Giant Chocolate Eclair
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 packages instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 (9 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 3 cups milk
- 2 squares Baker's chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 box Graham crackers
- Beat two packages of pudding with the 3 cups of milk for 2 minutes or until thick.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- In 9 x 13-inch pan put a layer of Graham crackers in bottom.
- Pour half of pudding mixture on crackers, then put another layer of crackers.
- Pour remaining pudding on top and cover with final layer of crackers.
- Melt the squares of Baker's chocolate and butter or margarine together.
- Add the corn syrup, milk and vanilla to chocolate mixture.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Spread over the top layer of Graham crackers.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Posted by Cookin'Mom at recipegoldmine.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes