Giant Chocolate Eclair
- 2 packages instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 (9 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 3 cups milk
- 2 squares Baker's chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 box Graham crackers
- Beat two packages of pudding with the 3 cups of milk for 2 minutes or until thick.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- In 9 x 13-inch pan put a layer of Graham crackers in bottom.
- Pour half of pudding mixture on crackers, then put another layer of crackers.
- Pour remaining pudding on top and cover with final layer of crackers.
- Melt the squares of Baker's chocolate and butter or margarine together.
- Add the corn syrup, milk and vanilla to chocolate mixture.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Spread over the top layer of Graham crackers.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Posted by Cookin'Mom at recipegoldmine.com.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.