Graham Cracker Dessert
This is old, but really good and different.
- 20 to 22 Graham crackers
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 egg yolks, reserving egg whites
- 2 tablespoons lemon Jell-O powder
- Crust: Mix and spread in an 8 x 10-inch pan.
- Filling: Cook brown sugar, milk and egg yolks until thickened (stirring).
- Add 2 tablespoons lemon Jell-O while hot. Cool.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Whip 1 cup heavy cream. Mix and fold into custard.
- Pour into crust and sprinkle reserved crumbs on top. Chill.
From Millie's kitchen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes