Graham Cracker Dessert
This is old, but really good and different.
- 20 to 22 Graham crackers
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 egg yolks, reserving egg whites
- 2 tablespoons lemon Jell-O powder
- Crust: Mix and spread in an 8 x 10-inch pan.
- Filling: Cook brown sugar, milk and egg yolks until thickened (stirring).
- Add 2 tablespoons lemon Jell-O while hot. Cool.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Whip 1 cup heavy cream. Mix and fold into custard.
- Pour into crust and sprinkle reserved crumbs on top. Chill.
From Millie's kitchen
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.