Grilled Pound Cake S'Mores
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 cup Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Vanilla ice cream, softened (optional)
- Slice cake horizontally into 3 layers. Place bottom layer on a large sheet of
heavy-duty aluminum foil; spread with 1/2 cup Marshmallow Creme, then sprinkle with
1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Repeat layers, ending with third cake layer.
- Fold edges of foil to seal securely.
- Grill, uncovered, over low heat for 7 to 10 minutes or until warm.
- Slice cake and serve immediately.
- Serve with ice cream if desired.
Yields 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.