As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 cups Golden Graham cereal
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Heat corn syrup, margarine and chocolate chips to boiling in 3-quart saucepan,
stirring constantly; remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour over cereal
in large mixing bowl; toss quickly until cereal is completely coated with chocolate.
- Fold in marshmallows, one cup at a time.
- Press mixture evenly into pan with buttered spoon.
- Let stand until firm, about 1 hour.
- Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Makes 48 squares.
Posted by Lisabug at Recipe Goldmine 7/3/01 2:41:28 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes