Lemon Meringue Tulips
- 1 large box lemon pudding mix
- 4 sheets phyllo
- 1/4 cup melted butter or butter flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 cup powdered egg whites, made according to instructions
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Make the lemon pudding according to directions. If using the cooked variety,
let cool but not set before adding to the phyllo cups.
- Lightly butter or spray each sheet of phyllo.
- Cut sheets of dough into eight squares each with a pizza cutter or pastry wheel.
- Place one square on top of another at an angle. Repeat with two other squares.
- Gently mold the phyllo into a sprayed muffin tin.
- Bake the cups in a 350 degree F oven for 10 minutes or until crispy
and golden. Cool.
- Beat the egg whites with water and when peaks form, add the sugar slowly.
- Spoon the lemon pudding into the cups and top with meringue.
- Place the cups in
a 350 degree F oven for 15 minutes or until the meringue browns.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.