Lemon Meringue Tulips
- 1 large box lemon pudding mix
- 4 sheets phyllo
- 1/4 cup melted butter or
butter flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 cup powdered egg whites, made according to
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Make the lemon pudding according to directions. If using the cooked variety,
let cool but not set before adding to the phyllo cups.
- Lightly butter or spray each sheet of phyllo.
- Cut sheets of dough into eight
squares each with a pizza cutter or pastry wheel.
- Place one square on top of another
at an angle. Repeat with two other squares.
- Gently mold the phyllo into a sprayed
- Bake the cups in a 350 degree F oven for 10 minutes or until crispy
and golden. Cool.
- Beat the egg whites with water and when peaks form, add the sugar slowly.
- Spoon the lemon pudding into the cups and top with meringue.
- Place the cups in
a 350 degree F oven for 15 minutes or until the meringue browns.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.