Little Debbie Tropical Dessert Cakes
- 8 Little Debbie dessert cakes (or make your own)
- 1 box firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) can chunk pineapple
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 3/4 cup pecans (optional)
- Melt butter and sugar in a saucepan, stirring until smooth.
- Add pineapple, cherries and pecans.
- Pour over dessert cakes. (Cakes may be used in 1 or 2 layers.)
- Sprinkle coconut on top if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.