Little Debbie Tropical Dessert Cakes
- 8 Little Debbie dessert cakes (or make your own)
- 1 box firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) can chunk pineapple
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 3/4 cup pecans (optional)
- Melt butter and sugar in a saucepan, stirring until smooth.
- Add pineapple, cherries and pecans.
- Pour over dessert cakes. (Cakes may be used in 1 or 2 layers.)
- Sprinkle coconut on top if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes