- 2 tablespoons plain gelatine
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 3 cups fresh mango pulp or canned mangoes, drained
- 2 cups cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Mexican lime juice
- Honey, to taste
- Dissolve gelatine in warm water and cook over low heat until clear. Put into
a blender with mangoes, cream, sour cream and lime juice. Blend until smooth and
add honey to taste.
- Pour into a serving bowl or dessert dishes, then chill.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.