- 2 tablespoons plain gelatine
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 3 cups fresh mango pulp or canned mangoes, drained
- 2 cups cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Mexican lime juice
- Honey, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Dissolve gelatine in warm water and cook over low heat until clear. Put into
a blender with mangoes, cream, sour cream and lime juice. Blend until smooth and
add honey to taste.
- Pour into a serving bowl or dessert dishes, then chill.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes