Margarita Dessert Dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup margarita mix
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
- 1 cup whipping cream
Cinnamon Tortilla Crisps
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Dip: In an electric mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, mascarpone cheese, sugar,
Lone Star Grill Margarita Mix, lime zest, tequila and Grand Marnier. Beat until
- Whip cream and fold into sour cream mixture. Place in serving bowl. Garnish
with additional lime zest.
- Serve with Cinnamon Tortilla Crisps.
- Cinnamon Tortilla Crisps: In a small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
- Brush tortillas with melted butter. Cut each into 8 wedges. Arrange in single layer
on baking sheet. Lightly sprinkle cinnamon mixture over.
- Bake in preheated 400 degrees F oven for 4-6 minutes.
Can be made ahead and keep in airtight container.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.