Margarita Dessert Dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup margarita mix
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
- 1 cup whipping cream
Cinnamon Tortilla Crisps
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Dip: In an electric mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, mascarpone cheese, sugar,
Lone Star Grill Margarita Mix, lime zest, tequila and Grand Marnier. Beat until
- Whip cream and fold into sour cream mixture. Place in serving bowl. Garnish
with additional lime zest.
- Serve with Cinnamon Tortilla Crisps.
- Cinnamon Tortilla Crisps: In a small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
- Brush tortillas with melted butter. Cut each into 8 wedges. Arrange in single layer
on baking sheet. Lightly sprinkle cinnamon mixture over.
- Bake in preheated 400 degrees F oven for 4-6 minutes.
Can be made ahead and keep in airtight container.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes