- 1 (16 ounce) bag large marshmallows
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows and milk. Remove from the
heat. Cool, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in lemon extract. Fold in pineapple and whipped cream.
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press 1 1/2 cups into a greased 13 x 9-inch
- Spread with the pineapple mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Yields 12 to 16 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.