Milk Duds Dessert
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Rusk crumbs (9 biscuits)
cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 egg whites
- 4 (1 ounce) packages Milk Duds
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup confectioners'
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pint whipping cream
- Beat egg yolks; add sugar, then beat again.
- Mix together Rusk crumbs, nuts, baking
powder, then vanilla extract. Add to egg yolk mixture.
- Fold in stiffly beaten egg
- Bake in a greased 13 x 9-inch pan at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Cool.
- Melt Milk Duds in milk and confectioners' sugar and butter until smooth and
creamy. Let cool.
- Whip cream and spoon over cooled baked portion.
- Drizzle sauce
over whipped cream and refrigerate overnight.
- Use remaining sauce for toppings for ice cream or pudding.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.