Milk Duds Dessert
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Rusk crumbs (9 biscuits)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 egg whites
- 4 (1 ounce) packages Milk Duds
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pint whipping cream
- Beat egg yolks; add sugar, then beat again.
- Mix together Rusk crumbs, nuts, baking
powder, then vanilla extract. Add to egg yolk mixture.
- Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Bake in a greased 13 x 9-inch pan at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Cool.
- Melt Milk Duds in milk and confectioners' sugar and butter until smooth and
creamy. Let cool.
- Whip cream and spoon over cooled baked portion.
- Drizzle sauce over whipped cream and refrigerate overnight.
- Use remaining sauce for toppings for ice cream or pudding.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.