Mixed Fruit Parfait
End dinner on a sweet note with this fruity pudding parfait. Not only is it quick
and easy to make, it’s so delicious that your kids won’t believe it’s good for them.
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans Del Monte® Fruit Cocktail, drained
- 1 (3.5 ounce) bix instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup lite whipped dessert topping
- 4 ounces low-fat granola
- 1/2 cup low-sugar raspberry or strawberry jam
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Fold dessert topping into pudding.
- Layer fruit, pudding mixture, granola, and jam in tall glass.
- Repeat layers.
Prep time: 5 min | Serves: 6
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Del Monte Food
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes