This makes a cake on the top with a sauce on the bottom.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 square chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup coffee or more
- Sift and mix sugar, baking powder, flour and salt.
- Melt butter and chocolate
over water. Add to dry mixture and blend well.
- Combine milk and vanilla extract
and add, blending well.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch square pan.
- Combine sugars and cocoa. Sprinkle over batter.
- Pour cold coffee over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream on top.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.