No-Bake Strawberry Shortcake
- 2 pint strawberries
- 1 package Sara Lee pound cake, thawed, cut into 10 slices
- 1 1/3 cups blueberries, divided
- 1 container whipped topping, thawed
- Slice 1 cup of the strawberries; set aside. Halve remaining strawberries; set
- Line the bottom of a 12 x 8-inch baking dish with pound cake slices.
- Top with
1 cup sliced strawberries, 1 cup of the blueberries and all of the whipped topping.
- Place strawberry halves and remaining blueberries on whipped topping to garnish
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.