No-Bake Strawberry Shortcake
- 2 pint strawberries
- 1 package Sara Lee pound cake, thawed, cut into 10 slices
- 1 1/3 cups blueberries, divided
- 1 container whipped topping, thawed
- Slice 1 cup of the strawberries; set aside. Halve remaining strawberries; set
- Line the bottom of a 12 x 8-inch baking dish with pound cake slices.
- Top with
1 cup sliced strawberries, 1 cup of the blueberries and all of the whipped topping.
- Place strawberry halves and remaining blueberries on whipped topping to garnish
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.