Perfect for summer - light and no baking!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 40 Graham cracker halves, crushed
- 40 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can pie filling (cherry, blueberry, lemon or any flavor)
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Mix crushed Graham crackers, sugar and melted butter together and line a 9 x
13-inch pan with 1/2 of crumbs. Save 1/2 for topping.
- Heat marshmallows and milk in a double boiler until marshmallows are melted;
- Fold whipped cream into marshmallow mixture and spread 1/2 over lined crumbs.
- Spread can of pie filling over marshmallow mixture.
- Spread remaining marshmallow mixture over pie filling.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Set in refrigerator overnight.
Posted by orisleuth at Recipe Goldmine 6/29/01 6:05:38 am.