Peach Almond Puff
- 2 1/2 cups (5 large) peaches, pared and sliced into 1/2-inch wedges
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Arrange peaches in prepared.
- Mix the 3 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon and almonds
and sprinkle on top of peaches.
- Beat the 1 cup sugar, flour, salt, butter, egg and
almond extract until light and fluffy.
- Spread batter over the peaches.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes