Peach Melba Flambe
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 small (8 to 10 ounce) jar raspberry jelly
- 1/4 cup Curacao
- 6 large peach halves (preferably fresh)
- 1/4 cup brandy, warmed
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream in round scoops
- Heat jelly in chafing dish.
- When jelly is melted, stir in Curacao and add peaches. Heat through.
- To flame dessert, pour warmed brandy over peaches and ignite immediately.
- Place one peach in each sherbet dish and top with ice cream.
- Ladle sauce over ice cream and serve immediately.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes