A brownie mix makes this spectacular raspberry dessert simple to fix. Use fresh
raspberries when they're available, otherwise use frozen berries.
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) package brownie mix
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (6 ounce) white baking pieces
- 1 cup (6 ounce) semisweet chocolate
- 2 cups fresh or loose-pack frozen raspberries
- Generously butter a 10-inch springform pan; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudge brownies. Spread
half of the batter into bottom of prepared pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla extract with an
electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add eggs; beat just until mixed.
cream cheese mixture over brownie layer.
- Spread remaining brownie mixture over cream
cheese layer. Swirl with a knife or spatula to marble.
- Sprinkle with white baking
pieces and chocolate pieces.
- Sprinkle with raspberries.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven
for 1 hour 20 minutes (center will still jiggle slightly).
- Cool for 30 minutes on a
- Loosen and remove side of pan.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 4
hours or up to 24 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
Makes 16 servings.
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine 9/6/02 4:30:55 pm.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.