Raspberry Cream Crunch
- 2 small boxes raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 to 6 cups frozen raspberries
- Chopped pecans
- Additional whipped topping (optional)
- Whip cream cheese, whipped topping together and sweetened condensed milk.
- In separate bowl combine boiling water and gelatin. Fold the two mixtures together.
- Place raspberries into the bottom of a decorative glass bowl.
- Pour the mixture over raspberries. It almost instantly solidifies.
- Can refrigerate if not stiff enough.
- Top with additional whipped topping and pecans.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.