Raspberry Cream Crunch
- 2 small boxes raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed
- 5 to 6 cups frozen raspberries
- Chopped pecans
- Additional whipped
- Whip cream cheese, whipped topping together and sweetened condensed milk.
- In separate bowl combine boiling water and gelatin. Fold the two mixtures together.
- Place raspberries into the bottom of a decorative glass bowl.
- Pour the mixture
over raspberries. It almost instantly solidifies.
- Can refrigerate if not stiff enough.
- Top with additional whipped topping and pecans.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.