- 1 (10 ounce) package marshmallows
- 1 cup red frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup raspberry juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package vanilla wafers or Graham crackers, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Melt marshmallows in top of double boiler.
- Add thawed raspberries and juice. Cool.
- Whip cream and add to raspberry mixture.
- Mix melted butter with crumbs.
- Put 1/3 of crumbs in bottom of flat square dish.
- Pour in raspberry mixture and cover with remaining crumbs.
- Chill in refrigerator for 12 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.