- 1 (10 ounce) package marshmallows
- 1 cup red frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup raspberry juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package vanilla wafers or Graham crackers, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Melt marshmallows in top of double boiler.
- Add thawed raspberries and juice. Cool.
- Whip cream and add to raspberry mixture.
- Mix melted butter with crumbs.
- Put 1/3 of crumbs in bottom of flat square dish.
- Pour in raspberry mixture and cover with remaining crumbs.
- Chill in refrigerator for 12 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes