- 1 (10 ounce) package marshmallows
- 1 cup red frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup raspberry juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package vanilla
wafers or Graham crackers, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons
- Melt marshmallows in top of double boiler.
- Add thawed raspberries and juice.
- Whip cream and add to raspberry mixture.
- Mix melted butter with crumbs.
- Put 1/3
of crumbs in bottom of flat square dish.
- Pour in raspberry mixture and cover with
- Chill in refrigerator for 12 hours.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.