- 36 ladyfingers, cut in half
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 envelope Knox unflavored gelatine
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen raspberries, thawed, pureed and, if desired, strained
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- Line sides and bottom of 9-inch springform pan with ladyfingers, overlapping,
if necessary, to cover completely.
- Spread peaches in single layer over bottom; set aside.
- In medium saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over water; let stand for 1 minute. Stir over
low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and gradually whisk in raspberry puree and cream.
- Pour into prepared pan and chill until firm, about 4 hours.
- Release springform pan and serve.
Makes about 10 servings.
Posted by GourmetGal at recipegoldmine.com.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.