- 36 ladyfingers, cut in half
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 envelope Knox unflavored gelatine
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen raspberries, thawed, pureed and, if desired, strained
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- Line sides and bottom of 9-inch springform pan with ladyfingers, overlapping,
if necessary, to cover completely.
- Spread peaches in single layer over bottom; set aside.
- In medium saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over water; let stand for 1 minute. Stir over
low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and gradually whisk in raspberry puree and cream.
- Pour into prepared pan and chill until firm, about 4 hours.
- Release springform pan and serve.
Makes about 10 servings.
Posted by GourmetGal at recipegoldmine.com.