As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Pastry for 11-inch flan ring or 10-inch pie pan
- 6 cups finely diced rhubarb
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon mace
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line an 11-inch flan ring or 10-inch pie pan with
- Sprinkle rhubarb over the shell.
- Mix together sugar, flour, mace, cinnamon, vanilla extract and eggs in a large
- Set on rack in oven; pour the egg mixture evenly over the rhubarb.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 50 minutes, or until custard is just set.
- Cool thoroughly on a wire rack.
- Garnish cooled flan with a dusting of confectioners' sugar.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Serves 10 to 12.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes